Tuesday, July 04, 2006

More Mason Dixon Madness!


Making these little hostes gifts was a blast. I used the ball band dischloth pattern and the Burpcloth dishcloth pattern from Mason Dixon Knitting.


This is a modified tailgate rug from the bood that I made as bathmat. I had some wonky seaming issues but it is yummy on the feet. I am going to try again this time using some ragstrips that I made out of a pretty toile fabric for the edging. Pics later.







Also working on Absorba from Mason Dixon Knitting. It is quick and fun knit.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

isn't MDK fun? your hostess gifts are sure to be a hit!

ljm said...

Wow, your projects look great...can't wait to try the Absorba myself.

Splindarella said...

I love all your MDK projects! The hostess gifts are just adorable, and I really like the tailgate rug. I haven't made one yet, but I just might have to!